Q: Front bumper has a medium size hole 2011 Kia Sorrento

My fiance was driving my car to work and he hit a tree branch, and it damaged my front bumper with a medium size hole and some cracks near the hole, my question is about how much would it cost to get it repaired? I would send a picture but Ithe doesn't seem like I can add one. Please let me know what you think. Thank you very much!

Hello - unfortunately, this is not a repair YourMechanic can offer at this time. This task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. S/he is trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and the costs to repair. Contact a reputable paint and body shop in your area for an estimate and repair.

3. Front bumper has a medium size hole 2011 Kia Sorrento