Q: Front bumper

So i just hit my mom's car today and bassicly i want to show you pictures of the damages done and i wanted to know if the piece i'll order will fix the problem.

Whether or not the vehicle can be fixed will depend on the extent of the damage. Without being able to see the vehicle in person it would be very difficult to say what parts will need to be replaced exactly. I would recommend visiting a local body shop with the vehicle and ask for a quote on the repair. Even if you choose not to have the vehicle repaired at that shop, at least you will know all the parts necessary to carry out the repair.

3. Front bumper