Q: Front Brakes sticking have had master cyclinder replace. Booster. Brake pedal. Button etc

I have a problem with my front brake sticking. I have replaced from and back. Brake. Calipers. Master cyclinder brake booster and the button for brake pedal. Traveling down highway or city. The brakes get extremely hot and eventually lock up and truck can't move

Hi Jacob. Thanks for the question today. The brakes dragging could be from several causes. Most of the time, major brake components, such as the booster or master cylinder could have not been adjusted properly when installed. It is also possible that the brake calipers are binding. It’s also possible for brake hoses to fail and keep the brakes applied to that wheel and overheat the brakes. I recommend having a certified mechanic come to your location to complete a brake system inspection, so they can look at the entire system to determine what’s causing this issue.

3. Front Brakes sticking have had master cyclinder replace. Booster. Brake pedal. Button etc