Q: front brakes

hi i have a pinin 5 door, the front brake pads,the 2 slider bolts what hold caliper on 1 has a rubber on the shaft and 1 doesn't which bolt has the rubber on the top 1 or the bottom 1. thanks mick.

Hi Mick. Instead of trying to describe where each bolt goes on your Mitsubishi brake system, you would better be served to purchase a vehicle service and repair manual for your make, model and year. This will give you detailed instructions as well as diagrams to review; which would minimize mistakes on the service. Good luck!

3. front brakes