Q: front brake vibration

My brakes were vibrating like crazy (warped?) so I changed them. Front rotors and pads. Both cheap models from Napa. Used old clips. I drive an 07 outback. Vibration is still there. WAY less but still absolutely evident during hard braking. It's the same type of feel as the old ones, just less-so. What could it be? Thanks for your time!

A: If you notice the vibration in the steering...

If you notice the vibration in the steering wheel when braking, then the front brakes are the cause. However, if you feel the vibration in the seat of your pants then the rear brakes are causing the vibration. If you still feel the vibration from the front end, then check the front wheel bearings for any looseness or binding. You may have also have a set of warped rotors. I recommend having a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come and check your brake system for you. They can come to your home or office to service your car and replace your rotors if needed.