Q: Front blinker issues. Blinkers work but flashing fast. Front blinkers are on but don't flash when headlights are on.

Due to an accident, had the right front blinker replaced. this is when the problem started. bulb would not light up. replaced the bulb still no light. replaced the bulb sockett and now the bulb lights up and blinks. all blinkers work properly but blink fast. all lights work when headlights are on but front blinkers don't flash.

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. It seems that th...

Hi, thanks for writing in. It seems that the new bulbs that were put in most likely were not the correct bulbs. If the bulb has higher resistance than it should or improper grounding can cause the light to flash too fast. I recommend having the bulbs checked and the ground checked.

If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.