Q: Front blinker issues. Blinkers work but flashing fast. Front blinkers are on but don't flash when headlights are on.

Due to an accident, had the right front blinker replaced. this is when the problem started. bulb would not light up. replaced the bulb still no light. replaced the bulb sockett and now the bulb lights up and blinks. all blinkers work properly but blink fast. all lights work when headlights are on but front blinkers don't flash.

3. Front blinker issues. Blinkers work but flashing fast. Front blinkers are on but don't flash when headlights are on.