Q: Front AC was not blowing cold on a 2003 expedition 4.6l. I changed the expansion valve and now it overheats. Changed Fan, water pu

I changed front expansion valve because Front AC was not blowing cold even though rear was fine. Now it overheats. I have changed the water pump, fan clutch and thermostat.

Hi there. Typically the AC system has nothing to do with the coolant system on a vehicle, so it’s likely that your overheating problem is not related to the recent expansion valve replacement. It would probably be a good idea to have a professional mechanic complete an overheating inspection to isolate the root source of this problem so they can recommend the right repairs.

3. Front AC was not blowing cold on a 2003 expedition 4.6l. I changed the expansion valve and now it overheats. Changed Fan, water pu