Q: Front a/c not working, rear works fine.

Put my hand on the front evaporator and it is not cold. A/c lines are cold only when rear a/c is on. Guessing compressor is only kicking on when rear is used or front system is just clogged????

A: Hello there. It is not uncommon for the AC ...

Hello there. It is not uncommon for the AC system to require service over time. There are a few potential causes for the front not to work and just the back AC to work. Most common would be low refrigerant level, failed evaporator, blower motor failure, or a mode selector failure. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the AC and perform any repairs required.