Q: Front a/c not working, rear works fine.

Put my hand on the front evaporator and it is not cold. A/c lines are cold only when rear a/c is on. Guessing compressor is only kicking on when rear is used or front system is just clogged????

Hello there. It is not uncommon for the AC system to require service over time. There are a few potential causes for the front not to work and just the back AC to work. Most common would be low refrigerant level, failed evaporator, blower motor failure, or a mode selector failure. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the AC and perform any repairs required.

3. Front a/c not working, rear works fine.