Q: Frame issues on a Mitsubishi GLX

I have a Mitsubishi GLX I 95 engine 14,011 miles. Gearbox, electric no problems. It stats fine. did engine tuneup, all new brakes, but the body has seen better days. Is this the lst repair or do I keep on?

A: It depends on what you mean by "the bo...

It depends on what you mean by "the body has seen better days". If it's bashed in but still runs fine, you should jack it up and inspect the frame. If the frame is rusted, you're better off getting rid of it. Once the frame goes out on one of those, it's time to say good bye.

However, if it still runs okay, and the body is a little funky, maybe you can get it painted. Get some body work done on it if you want it to look better.

Before you do any custom work to it, check for rust. If it's rusted, it won't be a good idea to mess with it.