Q: Four wheel drive malfunction - 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 3500

I accidentally drove on the highway at the speed around 65 mph with the four wheel drive on. I was driving a couple of miles on the dry pavement, while the vehicle made unusual noises. The noise disappeared after several more miles. Now, when I switch to 4HI, there is no locking at all. The selector becomes illuminated as though it works. How much damage have I cause? Would I have to get something replaced?

3. Four wheel drive malfunction - 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 3500