Q: fornt let malfunction service required

message showa fornt left malfunction service required

3. fornt let malfunction service required

Q: Distronic plus, parktronic inoperative, pre-safe limited, ECS off during driving.

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are two possibilities that are most likely at this point. Either the run-up caused the issue, or an underlying issue caused the need for a tune-up. The best place to start is to...

Q: Q: What should I know about the system warnings displayed in the message center?

Your car’s message center (if equipped) is “information central” for a wide range of different things. It can show information about tire pressure, about doors that aren’t closed and a great deal more. Of course, there are a few things...

Q: I have a 2012 Mercedes blutec and when I push start didn't want to come on but the radio and lights... What is the problem?

Hi there. The ignition system could be locked out by the security system or the ignition switch has failed. Look at the security light and see if the light is flashing quickly and see if the light stays on when...