Q: Ford Laser 2002 KQ model wheel bearing Specs i.e torque

Hi what are the wheel bearing torques for the above model front & rear wheel bearings thanks

3. Ford Laser 2002 KQ model wheel bearing Specs i.e torque

Q: My ford focus has given me information saying check engine service now ok....what does this mean?

Hi There, Your vehicle has a recommended service interval at 10,000 miles, with the next interval at 20,000 miles. If you did not have any services performed at the 10,000 mile mark, this may be why your service light is...

Q: All engine sensor failure, transmission problems after a car wash.

Hi there. The only thing that could cause the severe issues that you are having with your vehicle is a leak in the exhaust system and having cold water enter the catalytic converter causing the chamber to collapse. Check the...

Q: Fuel inefficiencies

In order to check your fuel economy you will need to fill your fuel tank completely and zero your trip meter and drive vehicle until you use at least a half tank of fuel and then fill the tank and...