Q: Ford Laser 2002 KQ model wheel bearing Specs i.e torque

Hi what are the wheel bearing torques for the above model front & rear wheel bearings thanks

3. Ford Laser 2002 KQ model wheel bearing Specs i.e torque

Q: How do I calculate the fuel economy?

Calculating fuel economy will help you keep track of how much gas your truck uses. Knowing this is helpful to most drivers. To calculate the fuel economy. Fill the fuel tank completely and record the odometer reading. If you...

Q: Is a 14' to 15' Altima 3.5 SL worth buying?

With the proper care and maintenance, many of the vehicles today meet and exceed mileage old car makers could only dream of. The key is the proper maintenance and not to abuse the vehicles drivetrain. Consider having a pre-purchase inspection...

Q: Makes a scraping noise when pulling a hill in overdrive

Hi there. The transmission is slipping in the overdrive gear. If the noise goes away when the rpm's increase dropping the transmission out of overdrive, then the overdrive gear clutch pack is slipping. I recommend seeking out a professional, such...