Q: Ford Laser 2002 KQ model wheel bearing Specs i.e torque

Hi what are the wheel bearing torques for the above model front & rear wheel bearings thanks

3. Ford Laser 2002 KQ model wheel bearing Specs i.e torque

Q: Truck shudders when turning corners.

When turning and the vehicle shudders, check the tires to see if they are coming in contact with the frame. If they are, then the steering stop is loose and has backed off causing the steering to steer at a...

Q: Changing timing belt on a 2000 Lexus ES 300

You've said the camshaft pulley but those are the ones on the top inside. I'm assuming that you meant the crankshaft pulley. Those Lexus crankshaft pulleys often will not come off because they are kind of tight and they are...

Q: There's a bad smell after I rebuilt the transmission

Hi, and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. What seems to be happening is that your vehicle is having a parasitic draw (power drain with key off) within the electrical system of the transmission. Check the harness to the transmission and look...