Q: For our 94 toyota 4runner, we have been told that a leak was found at high pressure hose from compressor to condensor and the esti

For our 94 toyota 4runner, we have been told that a leak was found at high pressure hose from compressor to condensor and the estimate to repair is $692.99. The parts list includes ac hose/assy, r134a a/c by the oz, a/c filter dryer, refrigerant oil, a/c hose assy, receiver dryer, a/c cond hose. Is this a fair estimate?

3. For our 94 toyota 4runner, we have been told that a leak was found at high pressure hose from compressor to condensor and the esti