Q: for my ford fucos 2000 no crank but if i put ground to clutch pedal switch its crank but no start

my ford fucos 2000 no crank but if i put ground to clutch pedal switch its crank but no start

Hi Noriel. Thanks for sending in your question. This is a very odd issue - and likely not caused by one, individual problem. The first thing that is likely damaged is the clutch safety switch. However, it’s also possible that there is either another ignition or fuel system problem that is causing the hard to start issue. Since multiple possibilities exist, it’s best to have a professional mechanic complete an onsite inspection, to ensure the right repairs are completed.

3. for my ford fucos 2000 no crank but if i put ground to clutch pedal switch its crank but no start