Q: for 2 by 4 frontier 2009 bearing front torque?

the torque for bearing front frontier 2009 2 by4

3. for 2 by 4 frontier 2009 bearing front torque?

Q: Code P2A00,, sensor was replaced, eng.light back.This was after 2x replacing. Relearn MAF done, and:vibration at stop after drive

The code P2a00 can be caused by a few different causes. The O2 sensor or wiring, exhaust gasket leak, clogged injectors or a catalyst problem. Have all these items checked and replace or repair as needed. If you need assistance...

Q: Alarm is going off. Is there any way to reset/bypass problem?

You will have to open the hood and disconnect the battery terminals to reset the computer. Before hooking up the battery cables, the vehicle will need to be locked as it was before the alarm was tripped. Then the alarm...

Q: I have 2006 Nissan Sentra and get only hot air blowing I was possible told may need to change the a/c control unit on the dash, I

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may have several issues wrong with it. The switch may the the issue. There are several ways you can test this, but you will need access to the wiring connected to its...