Q: focus 2001 deactivate door locks

How do I deactivate the auto-lock feature? The standard method listed many times does not work. I do not have keyless entry pad.

Hello. In order to give you the correct way to disable the autolock I would need to know the vehicle model you have. For most Fords all you do is close all doors, turn on the key and immediately press the unlock button three times then turn off the key and and press the unlock button again three times. Try going to this site: http://www.focusfanatics.com/howtos/autolock/ and follow the steps to the letter.