Q: Fluids leak from the bottom of the car, could it be a bad water pump?

I put water in the radiator and the water was dripping from the bottom as fast as i poured it in.

Hi there. When the coolant you’re putting in is coming out equally as fast, that’s a serious leak. This could be anything, including a crack in the block or cylinder head. A water pump could definitely do this as well as a split lower radiator hose or rupture lower radiator tank. A good visual inspection with an experienced eye followed by a pressure test will uncover any leaks as well as the blatant one you’ve described. Until repaired, I do not suggest operating the vehicle as further damage will occur. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a coolant is leaking inspection.

3. Fluids leak from the bottom of the car, could it be a bad water pump?