Q: fluid on whells

Looks like I see fluid on my front wheels left and right I guess when I press the brakes.i cleaned the wheels and after driving look like I see more.no indicator light is on and my car stops good.could it be time for new brakes as the reason?i am guessing that it could be. Got new brakes maybe a year and half ago

If you are getting something that looks like fluid on your wheels then the front axle CV joint boots may be leaking out grease. You should look at your brake fluid level to make sure it is not getting low. The CV axles grease may get on the brakes and cause the loss of or limited the use of the front brakes. You should have the brakes and axles checked as soon as possible. I’d recommend enlisting one of our mobile experts who can come to you and assess the condition of your brake system at your own convenience.