Q: Fluid leak.

There is engine oil on garage floor under engine compartment. Not sure where it is coming from.

Leaks of this sort are diagnosed in an oil leak inspection. Often there will be multiple leak points especially on older vehicles as rubber seals usually last 6-10 years at most. However, it is possible to fix the larger and most accessible ones in order to extend the service life of the vehicle. If you schedule the oil leak inspection a certified Mechanic will be dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location and get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.