Q: Q: Fluid leak.

There is engine oil on garage floor under engine compartment. Not sure where it is coming from.

3. Q: Fluid leak.

Q: Oil Gasket Leak

Without knowing what the leak is I would have to agree with the last diagnosis that it should be done ASAP. This is because most oil leaks can get worse over time and can cause the engine to get low...

Q: My car is overheating and constantly filling with water

Thats a good question. I will go through a few steps you can take to see where your problem is occurring. Get a UV light and dye to put in your coolant. Run your car until it...

Q: High pitched whistle sound

It sounds like you may be having an issue with your suspension or brakes on the passenger rear side of the vehicle. I would recommend a brakes and suspension inspection be performed on your vehicle by a qualified professional to...