Q: Fluctuating rpms stalling acclerating

My TJ has been losing power with fluctuating rpms, stalling, and not wanting to move when I accelerate. All of these things happen unless its warmed up. But the rpms keep fluctuating. Ive cleaned out the TB, replaced the spark plugs, cleaned the IAC, put in a new coil in, new distributor and a new muffler. I get a code for an Evap obstruction - not an O2 sensor. What could the problem be? Need help.

A: Hello. There is likely a restriction in you...

Hello. There is likely a restriction in your EVAP system such as a clogged EVAP line or clogged canister. I suggest that you have a technician inspect your stalling issue in person. They should check the EVAP system for clogging by trying to push compressed air through the EVAP system. If the compressed air does not get through the EVAP system, then yes you have a clog and the clogged component must be replaced.