Q: Q: Flickering lights

The dash lights flicker as do the headlights. The car runs a little rough it has not been tuned could this be the problem?

3. Q: Flickering lights

Q: I have changed the camshaft position sensor, crankshaft position sensor, spark plugs and plug wires and there still is no fire.

Hi there. If there was a spark around the speed sensor as the engine was starting, then there is a major short in the ignition system. Check all of the wiring grounds and make sure that they all are hooked...

Q: Really bad vibration

Hello...The vibration problem that you are having can be resolved and your question is a good first step toward resolving it. There appears to be four (4) mounts in your application. Presumably you replaced all four if you suspected the...

Q: Q: Car starts, but then immediately stalls.

Hi there. When a vehicle sits for a long period of time any number of things can cause this to occur. From the symptoms you are explaining, I would suspect a fuel issue. When a vehicle sits for this long...