Q: Q: Flickering lights

The dash lights flicker as do the headlights. The car runs a little rough it has not been tuned could this be the problem?

3. Q: Flickering lights

Q: Lack of power and idling in 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse 2.0.

Those cars have a limited life span. First thing you want to do on the one that's has 205,000 miles is to get a mechanic and do a wet and dry compression test of the engine. That will tell you...

Q: Engine in limp mode-- transmission has been checked and found to be fine. 2002 GMC Yukon XL

Hi there - the first task for a "limp mode" warning is to check for problem codes, even if they are intermittent, and whether the Check Engine light is on or not. Find out what is causing the Low Coolant...

Q: When car runs awhile it will stall. The engine will turn on but as soon as you put it into drive it stalls.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Any number of things can cause an engine to stall. Assuming, the Check Engine Light is not coming on, leads me to believe the ECM (Engine Control Module)/computer is not recognizing the fault. The...