Q: Q: Flickering lights

The dash lights flicker as do the headlights. The car runs a little rough it has not been tuned could this be the problem?

3. Q: Flickering lights

Q: 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse running rich and stalling at idle

First of all, you've got to realize that, although those technically don't have a MAF mass air flow sensor, those use what is called a Karman vortex sensor. Those sensors are notorious for going bad on Mitsubishis. They do...

Q: Q: Engine turns, but won't start

The 5.4L Triton V8's are notorious for the ignition coils failing. There is a TSB out concerning these coils. The engine uses a coil over plug setup and while you can read out faults to see which coils have cylinders...

Q: Q: Battery Drain

If the battery is new and charging system output has been measured and is within specifications, the only reason a battery will discharge is if the car sits for a long period of time (batteries will self-discharge even if not...