Q: Q: Flickering lights

I just bought this car off a friend sat for 5 months we put a new battery in it I drove about 15 miles And at a stoplight and the battery light came on when I accelerated the light went off on the freeway the lights inside and out started flickering on and off simultaneously and in the driveway when push on gas lights flicker now about 45 min after not driving they don't flicker

The charging system should be checked to see if the alternator is overcharging causing the lights to flicker or the lighting control module is the cause. Test vehicle system for codes and monitor alternator output to see if computer charging control is working properly. You may need to replace the alternator.

3. Q: Flickering lights