Q: Fixing yellow oxidized headlights

What is the best way to fix yellow oxidized headlights? I watched many videos on Youtube saying that I need a clear coat spray but I couldn’t find it here. Can I use just vexing and polishing?

A: Yes, you can use any kind of polishing crea...

Yes, you can use any kind of polishing cream. I’ve seen a guy who did it with toothpaste. That will get it off too. Think about the kit. If you buy a good kit--some of them even got a light sand paper that you use to vex, then they have a polish that you polish and when you are done, they have a lacquer that coats it and keeps it going. Those do last the longest. Some of those kits are only 8 or 10 bucks on Amazon or eBay. So, it’s definitely worth the money spending on those. It’s not something you have to worry about and it’s simple to do and doesn’t cost much. Also, read YourMechanic’s article "How to Clean Oxidized or Cloudy Headlights." That article will give you great pointers for getting your lights nice and clear.