Q: Fixed error code po202 now my truck won't start

I'm away from home visiting relatives I just purchased this 2003 Dakota 4.7 liter 4 by 4 quad cab and there was an exhaust manifold stud snapped off in the block and it was leaking water because I believe it ties into the backside of a water jacket and there was no downspout off the Overflow coolant tank so I believe coolant was blowing all over the power distribution center and other sensors I replaced the TPS sensor the map sensor new fuel injector new fuel injector connector ran independent wire to the fuel injector of problem and I believe it's cleared all codes but now my truck won't start it just cranks and cranks I tried starter fluid with no effect so I'm thinking I lost my spark any help would be extremely grateful

Hi there. If you had coolant that may have spilled on ignition system components, it’s possible that this is the source of your trouble. However, it’s also very common for a crankshaft position sensor or cam sensor electrical harness to become damaged if exposed to water / coolant as well. I’d recommend first checking all of those sensors and especially the harness to determine if they are damaged. If you can’t trace the issue and would like some help, one of our mobile mechanics can come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.