Q: Fix oil pan

Hit a rock and it is leaking oil from the oil screw. How can I fix the leak and the pan do I have to replace the whole thing

Q: My Accord gives out a "Charging system failure" warning. I drove home about 15 miles and then parked my car. After about 3 hours,

Hi there. On a new Honda Accord, the Charging System Failure warning light typically indicates a problem with the battery, alternator or other component inside the charging system of your vehicle. However, with less than 10,000 miles, this is most...

Q: Timing chain gasket is bad. I check the engine oil and found chocolate foam. Is it possible the gasket can leak coolant in engine? Fresh rebuild.

Hi there. If you check the engine oil and see the oil look like a milk shake, then the engine oil is mixed with coolant or water. Also if you are finding gasket material in the engine oil, then a...

Q: How do I add a number to speed dial in the hands-free system?

While you can add phonebooks and even transfer individual numbers to your car’s phonebook, you’ll find that dialing frequently called numbers is sort of a hassle with this method. To make things easier, you can use the speed dial system....