Q: first and second not work new tyrans and clutch

the clutch and trani are both new about 12000 miles ago wont shift into first or second but will into rest of gears

This can be many possibilities as the transmissions in Audis are very complex. However, often times difficulty shifting into gears has to do with what are called synchros. These are fork like components inside a transmission, otherwise known as a synchronizer mechanism or synchromesh, which consists of a cone clutch and blocking ring. Before the teeth on the gears can engage, the cone clutch engages first, which brings the selector and gear to the same speed using friction. When the synchronizer mechanism is not working correctly, this will often times not allow shifting into certain gears. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose this shifting issue and make repairs.