Q: Fires but stalls out

The vehicle stalled at a stop sign, then gained power. Drove home then vehicle quit. No check engine lights. Ran a scanner and says no codes. The vehicle will start then stall out almost immediately. The fuel pump works the fuel filter changed. CPS sensor changed. MAF sensor changed. Plugs and wires changed. Battery @12.67v. What could be the issue? Thanks

The stalling is probably due to a failing electrical component such as a relay, a sensor failure, or a large vacuum leak. A certified Mechanic from YourMechanic can perform an engine stalling diagnostic to identify the cause. Typically, the fault will be found in a main relay, the fuel pump relay, ignition coil(s), the mass airflow sensor (MAF), engine coolant temperature sensor (ECT), manifold absolute pressure sensor (MAP) or other "global" sensors. It is also possible for a fault in the idle air control valve (IAC) and/or exhaust gas recirculation valve (EGR) to cause engine stalling.