Q: Bought my aunt's car and put new battery in it. There are no lights at all and the drive belt is not even around the alternator.

So I bought my aunt's car and I have noticed the Bell isn't even on the alternator at all it's been sitting since March bought a new battery belt and alternator just got done installing the new battery connections are good and when I went in the car I should have gotten a light I even tried all the lights even tried turning the key and it is completely dead so I'm starting to wonder if the fuses are bad and I look at them and they seem okay please help don't know what to do PS it's like the new battery is dead but I know it's not but I should have been able to get it some form of light on in the car but nothing

3. Bought my aunt's car and put new battery in it. There are no lights at all and the drive belt is not even around the alternator.