Q: Filler neck

How to remove the filler neck? Hoses are already off

Q: Driver's side window not working.

The power window motor, switch or regulator may be at fault here. The most common issue is the motor failure. The door panel will have to be removed and the motor and switch tested by a qualified mechanic. Once the...

Q: Vehicle not starting after part replacement.

Hi, If you had all this work done to the engine and now when all is said and done, the engine will not start then I would say that something was not hooked up or not put together correctly. Your...

Q: Can a bad tensioner cause my vehicle to lose acceleration and turn off?

Hi Brandon. Typically a damaged belt tensioner will not impact vehicle performance. It would cause the serpentine or drive belt to wear prematurely or to squeak - but not cause the acceleration issue. On your list of items replaced, I...