Q: Filler neck

How to remove the filler neck? Hoses are already off

Q: Car stalling and there is a strong gasoline smell.

Hi there. There could be an electrical issue with the cluster panel on the dash causing the gauge to malfunction. For the fuel smell, there could be a vapor fuel line that is cracked under the vehicle or the purge...

Q: Will not accelerate beyond 65 mph

All vehicles have serviceable fuel filters, in fact your vehicle has 4 or more such filters. That is, EACH fuel injector has its own miniature filter basket so there are 4 potentially pluggable filters right there. There are some obvious...

Q: No beeping when locking car.

I would verify with your Honda service department but typically the horn will only sound if you push the lock button a second time. This is to alert you that you've locked your doors again. The first time will flash...