Q: Right front tire wears out quickly 19956 Chevy Yukon

Right frount tire wears quickly. have had numorous alinements they say its perfect

3. Right front tire wears out quickly 19956 Chevy Yukon

Q: My door locks quit working

Hi there! Most likely your door lock actuators have gone bad. Inspect, the system by pressing the lock\unlock switch, watch the locks and see if there is any movement, like they are trying to lock\unlock. If you do in fact...

Q: Clunking noise that chages relative to changes in speed

Noises are best diagnosed firsthand, however, I can provide some guesses in regard to your noise. The first thing that comes to mind is a failed CV axle, which will often make a clunking noise upon acceleration. A worn propeller...

Q: While driving I heard a clicking/knocking sound from the driver's side rear.

It could be as simple as having picked something up in the tread of the tire. It's surprising how much noise you can get from something like a bottle cap stuck in the tread. A good place to start is...