Q: Right front tire wears out quickly 19956 Chevy Yukon

Right frount tire wears quickly. have had numorous alinements they say its perfect

3. Right front tire wears out quickly 19956 Chevy Yukon

Q: hydraulic clutch stuck in gear

Hello. I suggest checking the shift linkages and the hydraulics of the clutch system. When putting the engine back in, the shift linkages may have been put back out of adjustment, or air could have been trapped in the clutch fluid. Bleeding...

Q: Steering pulls on the highway, seems dangerous

The front springs on the struts may need to be replaced. A thorough check of tires and tire pressures need to be done first. The manufacturer has issued a Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) 10-029, dated 4/20/2012, that covers replacing the...

Q: What Makes a Spare Tire Different?

Spare tires come in all different types depending on the what the manufacturer felt was necessary for the design of the vehicle. Your spare tire may be the most common type, which is a space-saver spare. There are also collapsible...