Q: Right front tire wears out quickly 19956 Chevy Yukon

Right frount tire wears quickly. have had numorous alinements they say its perfect

Hello - you don’t say how the tire is wearing out. Underinflation of the tire will produce rapid tire wear, and is indicated by similar wear of both the inner and outer edges of the tire surface. This will occur despite an alignment that is correct. If you can provide additional information on how the tire is wearing, that will help diagnosis of this issue. I would recommend a suspension inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Right front tire wears out quickly 19956 Chevy Yukon