Q: Feels like rideing on a ridged motorcycle

feels like rideing on a ridged motorcycle , front and rear barely any travel , is it shocks or do i need to replace t bars and leaf springs?

3. Feels like rideing on a ridged motorcycle

Q: Loud rattling coming from bottom of car

Hi. This should be inspected soon as damage to the underside of the car can be costly. There are metal and rubber mounts that hold up the exhaust system which over time can become loose. This could also cause damage...

Q: How does the Speed Sensitive steering work?

All Fusion models have Speed Sensitive steering, regardless of whether you have an Electronic Power Steering system or a Hydraulic system. This feature is designed to make it simpler to turn the wheel when you’re driving at low speeds. Here’s...

Q: RPMs rev but less mph daily. Eventually only went in 2nd gear 5 mph and then stopped going eventually.

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle may be experiencing more than one issue. In order to determine if the issues are related I would need to know specifics such what sensor was replaced and if...