Q: Feels like car cant make turns, without slowing down

When taking a turn, I have to slow down. Feels like car can't handle a turn without slowing down. Streeing feels like its floating.

3. Feels like car cant make turns, without slowing down

Q: I have a very loud knocking sound from the front driver side of my 1991 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4x4

Hi Taylor. Thanks for contacting us tonight. A loud knocking sound coming from your front wheels can be caused by wheel bearings or inner transaxle components. If the noise does not come on during reverse, then it's likely a forward...

Q: When heat is on outside air, exhaust smell. Not when circulating air. Worse when standing behind other cars.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is designed to pull in the air in from around the vehicle to use in heating the air. When on that setting, the engine is pulling in exhaust fumes. This means that...

Q: When my car starts I see my headlights and indash lights go dim.

A starter motor uses a lot of current and thus will cause a voltage drop at the battery. During the brief interval that a starter engages and runs, any other circuits that are also "on" could see the voltage drop...