Q: Faulty half shaft

I need to replace my half shaft due to excessive vibration that increases with speed. There is no clickety clack of a worn CV joint, so I don't know how to diagnose which axle is bad

Hello there, many different faults will cause a vibration that increases with speed. The most common would be the wheel balance, brake rotors, faulty tires, wheel bearings or a CV joint. This vehicle will need diagnosed properly to tell what is causing the vibration. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the vibration and assist with any repairs required.