Q: Faulty electrical system

My electrical system is faulty. The top does come up and down, but the other electrical systems (windows, mirrors, etc.) are not working. The air conditioning is OK.

A: Sounds like you might be right about having...

Sounds like you might be right about having some electrical issues. Some of those systems you mentioned like the windows and mirrors might share some wiring. This is why they failed as a group. The most basic and obvious things to check are the fuses. If the fuses are all in good working order, a wiring schematic might be necessary to diagnose the issue. Have a mechanic inspect your vehicle’s electrical components in order to come up with the repairs.