Q: Fans stop working

My temperature light came on does it mean I am low on brake fluid the steering wheel would not hardly turn

3. Fans stop working

Q: I have a problem with keeping the vehicle running

Hi there. You may have a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and at...

Q: Rear driver side tire is slanted, causing wear on the inside.

Hi, thanks for writing in. Camber on the rear wheels of your vehicle is not adjustable. Your vehicle was set up at the factory with fixed negative camber in the range of one-half to to 1 degree although values as...

Q: Noise when I turn the wheel and go over a bump.

Hi there. It sounds like there could be a fault with the strut mount, strut assembly, outer tie rod, ball joint, or control arm. Recheck for proper torquing of the control arm that you installed and inspect for any other...