Q: Fans stop working

My temperature light came on does it mean I am low on brake fluid the steering wheel would not hardly turn

The braking and cooling systems are separate components. Low brake fluid will not cause the vehicle to run hot or overheat. Low brake fluid will make the brake pedal feel soft or even go to the floor. This is a very unsafe condition. Unless you are experiencing a low or soft brake pedal, brake fluid is not related to your problems.

Running hot and the steering being hard to turn can be related. The serpentine belt is responsible for driving the water pump, power steering pump, and alternator. If the belt has broken or fallen off, the water pump and power steering pumps will not turn. If this happens, the vehicle can overheat and the power steering will have no power assist. If the belt is in place and in good condition, then it is possible you have separate issues.

A failed water pump, stuck thermostat, or clogged cooling system can make the vehicle run hot. As for the hard steering, a failed power steering pump or steering unit can be at fault. Have a certified technician look into the running hot condition as well as the steering is hard to turn as soon as possible. Continued driving with the engine running hot can damage the engine.

3. Fans stop working