Q: Fans only turn on while on freeway

Car overheating sometimes. The fans do not kick in only when driving on the freeway. The said it could be the assembly or fan.
I have replace the fan, thermostat, module. Checked fuse. My car has 305000 miles.

Hi there. It is possible that your problem is the fan assembly, motor or the relay. It is also possible that the radiator thermostat is not opening correctly, or an obstruction of sludge is stuck in the heater core or other areas of the cooling system. It’s probably a good idea to have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a car is overheating inspection, so they can pinpoint the precise source of this issue and complete the right repairs.

3. Fans only turn on while on freeway