Q: Fans, AC or heat doesn't work

You go to turn on either the heat or AC and neither come on. I also cant get the fans going either. What should be the first thing I look at???

3. Fans, AC or heat doesn't work

Q: Q: No electrical power at all!

Hey there, a couple of different things can cause the vehicle to not start and not have power. The most likely causes are a dead battery, a battery cable, or the ignition switch. For the brake lights staying on, the...

Q: My chevy hhr is having sluggish accerlation and knocking sounds in the front and rear wheels

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having engine issues, or it may be having wheel/suspension issues. The first thing to determine is if the noise occurs as long as the car is on, or if it...

Q: air conditioner not blowing well

This vehicle is equipped with a cabin air filter that filters the air coming into passenger compartment. The filter blocks debris, and in time restricts the air flow. It requires replacement at least once a year. Another possibly could be...