Q: Fans, AC or heat doesn't work

You go to turn on either the heat or AC and neither come on. I also cant get the fans going either. What should be the first thing I look at???

3. Fans, AC or heat doesn't work

Q: Q: Loud engine noise

If you are hearing a rattling noise on start up and for a couple of minutes that then goes away, then the variable valve timing actuators are at fault. The manufacturer is working on a replacement now, and will issue...

Q: Scanner reads:P0722 and P0700

Hi there. The process of diagnosing a mechanical problem includes diagnostic scans (like downloading the OBD-II trouble codes you've displayed) and matching those codes with symptoms. This is why it's best to have a professional mobile mechanic complete an inspection...

Q: Heater blower stuck on high and will not turn off unless igniton is off

This suggests that the relay may be supplying power to the blower motor regardless of turning the switch off. The blower motor relay supplies power to this motor when you turn the switch to "on" that can sometimes fail. When...