Q: Fans, AC or heat doesn't work

You go to turn on either the heat or AC and neither come on. I also cant get the fans going either. What should be the first thing I look at???

3. Fans, AC or heat doesn't work

Q: how to find the engine number for accord v6 2000

Hi there. The engine code and VIN number are not the same thing, however, when a dealership looks up parts for your vehicle by the VIN number, the engine code will show up on their screen. To locate the engine...

Q: My car keeps shutting off - even with a new car battery

This is most likely due to the alternator not recharging the battery. This is why you lost all the electrical power and the engine dies. All these systems to keep the engine running need electrical power. I recommend having the...

Q: My fan for my a c and heater is only blowing air on 2 3 and 4 settings but not 1

The blower motor resistor, in the motor speed control circuit, is probably faulty. If your vehicle does not have automatic temperature control, the part that needs to be replaced is relatively inexpensive. If you desire a definitive diagnosis, and replacement...