Q: Fans, AC or heat doesn't work

You go to turn on either the heat or AC and neither come on. I also cant get the fans going either. What should be the first thing I look at???

This may be related to a faulty blower motor or blower motor relay. Occasionally, the blower motor itself will wear out or become faulty working intermittently as the brush contacts inside the motor wear out. The blower motor relay supplies power to this motor when you turn the switch to "on" that can sometimes fail. When this happens, you may notice that you will not feel anything blowing out of the vents at all. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your vehicle’s blower motor system.

3. Fans, AC or heat doesn't work