Q: Fan will not turn on

Just changed fan switch and my fan will not turn on what is next step... If i run wires to fan it turns on but when i put it to fan switch after i changed it still not turning on

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty coolant fan relay. When this relay is not working properly, this can cause the fans to come on intermittently, stay on all the time or sometimes not at all. When this happens you will notice a temperature spike and drop occasionally as the fan comes on and off. I would suggest having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your home to diagnose your coolant fan.