Q: Fan blower motor continually runs.

With car keys out the fan blower continually runs, killing the battery. The resistor has been changed and instrument control has been replaced. I have been looking for relay to see if that is the problem, unable to locate. Is their one for the fan blower motor and where is it located. Could the fan blower be the problem?

There is no relay on this vehicle for the blower. There is a blower controller on automatic A/C (resistor on manual A/C) and this will control the blower speeds through the A/C control head.

You will need to check to see if signal is coming from control head activating the blower controller or the controller is shorted keeping the motor on.

If you still have issues then have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come and diagnose the electrical problem for you.