Q: Q: Fail safe mode

Ran out of gas fail safe mode came on changed bad fuel filter still same result...idles for a min sluggish then dies like not getting fuel

3. Q: Fail safe mode

Q: Q: my car cranks but doesn't start.

Hi! A bit of info about your car can help us help you. Thanks!

Q: Engine problem - 2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser

Hello. A knocking sound when starting from a stop in second gear is to be expected. This sound will come from either the motor or the transmission. I don't recommend starting off in second gear. It isn't good for your...

Q: Random warning light.... Service RSC now, wrench, and check engine warnings.

Hi, thanks for writing in. The transmission range sensor is related to the P0705 code as you know and have fixed. The U2023 code is related to the ABS (anti-lock braking system). I would suggest replacing the ABS sensor, however...