Q: Q: Fail safe mode

Ran out of gas fail safe mode came on changed bad fuel filter still same result...idles for a min sluggish then dies like not getting fuel

3. Q: Fail safe mode

Q: Engine cuts off and electrical components malfunction - 1995 Oldsmobile Delta 88

Relays provide for managed power distribution. A chattering relay is a failure mode where the electrical contacts are burned and aren't delivering power. I would have a professional mechanic identify which relay is chattering and determine how relevant that relay...

Q: Brake lights still work, though tail lights and dashboard lights do not.

It could be that the dash and taillights share a common fuse. This could be determined by looking at the fuse information in your owner's manual. One important thing to remember is that fuses don't blow for no reason -...

Q: Q: Battery light

You may want to check the voltage to the alternator. If you have a voltage regulator that i allowing the alternator to produce too much amperage, this may cause the alternator to produce too much amperage resulting in a burning...