Q: Q: Fail safe mode

Ran out of gas fail safe mode came on changed bad fuel filter still same result...idles for a min sluggish then dies like not getting fuel

3. Q: Fail safe mode

Q: Hybrid system check light

It's possible, these vehicles are known for having fuel pump issues. On Toyota and Lexus hybrids, a red triangle is the master warning light, which can indicate anything from a problem with the hybrid system to a burnt out headlight....

Q: Water pump housing leaks

Hello. This comes up often on this engine. If the housing for the water pump is leaking, then the water pump needs to be replaced. Most of the time the water pump housing does not leak on this engine, but...

Q: My car is on anti-theft mode and I can't turn my car on. I don't have a key for that

Hey there. The vehicle has an integrated anti-theft system that can not be turned off or bypassed for a no start. If you lost all the factory keys, then you will need to have new keys made and programmed using...