Q: Factory key replacment

i needed to know the cheapest way i can get a factory oem keys made because both were lost

3. Factory key replacment

Q: Car is running rough 2007 Ford Explorer

Hello - first task is to check for problem codes, whether the Check Engine light is on or not. This will show "occasional errors" like the cylinder misfire you mention. A dirty idle air control valve, or throttle body, can...

Q: Q: My heater is blowing cold air.

If the engine temperature is not abnormally low, then a stuck open thermostat is not likely to be the cause of inadequate cabin heat. Common causes of no cabin heat include malfunctioning blend door(s) (part of the in-dash ventilation network),...

Q: Can I bypass my vapor canister by hooking my lines straight to the intake?

This is likely a sign of a failing EVAP purge solenoid. The EVAP system prevents fuel vapors from the fuel tank from escaping into the atmosphere. The EVAP system collects and temporarily stores the fuel vapors in the charcoal canister....