Q: Factory key replacment

i needed to know the cheapest way i can get a factory oem keys made because both were lost

3. Factory key replacment

Q: low compression on number 5 cylinder

Low compression in a cylinder can be from different things. The piston and its rings, the valves leaking, a head gasket leaking, or a cam lobe worn. A broken spring for a valve may also be the problem. If you...

Q: Q: Transmission is slipping

I would first confirm that your transmission fluid is full and not leaking. I would recommend having an expert mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, perform a transmission fluid service if your fluid is low. However, if the fluid is...

Q: Outside of an engine rebuild, what can I do to get high-end horsepower rather than the low-end torque inherent with american cars?

Hello. Due to the design of the engine, there's not much that can be done, aside from completely rebuilding the engine, to achieve high rpm power. Typically V layout engines are designed to provide low end torque and a smooth...