Q: Factory anti theft device

My security system keeps messing up and the truck won't start until it sits a long time. I've had this trouble since I bought the truck I wonder if there's a way I can unhook the factory alarm system. I'm tired of having this problem all the time

Hi there. You might want to consult with a local automotive alarm company to see if they are able to complete this process for you. In most cases, the factory alarm system can only be disable by the factory or a specialist. This is a service we’re not able to offer.