Q: Extremely bad oil leak and can't come up with any solution as where it's coming from

I have a 2000 ford explore awd with v6 4.0 engine it has a oil leak that drips down on the cat i cleaned off the oil and it looks to me as if the oil is coming from between the rear of the oil pan and front of the transmission and yesterday I drove about 168 miles and when I got home it had used almost a quart of oil could it be the rear main seal on the engine that is letting that much oil leak out and about how much that gonna cost me lol

3. Extremely bad oil leak and can't come up with any solution as where it's coming from