Q: Explain traction control

The car wii not go over 35 mph

3. Explain traction control

Q: Location for speed sensor?

Hello. It sounds like your transmission is in "limp mode", causing the 2nd gear start operation. If you can get the problem codes that are setting the Check Engine light, it will help in your diagnosis considerably! Most auto...

Q: Check Engine Light O2 sensor slow

Hello. The computer reset only puts the computer in a position that it will control the fuel as if you just bought the car. As the vehicle is driven and a defective O2 sensor gives a bad input to the...

Q: Can I use a bigger top idler pulley on my SHO?

You will need to remove the original idler pulley and install the new one and see if it turns freely and does not interfere at all. You will need to use the next longer serpentine belt to make room for...