Q: Explain traction control

The car wii not go over 35 mph

3. Explain traction control

Q: Rear axle housing oil leak - 2004 Dodge Ram 1500

Hello - there are several possible sources of the gearlube leak in the rear end housing: the pinion shaft seal, the large diameter area where the differential carrier is bolted to the rear axle housing, or the rear axle vent...

Q: No lights on instrument panel

There is a 7.5 amp fuse under the hood for the instrument cluster lights. Check for power with the headlight switch on. There is a rheostat on the cluster itself. Turn it left or right to adjust the illumination. That...

Q: When I press the accelerator it doesn't speed up and when I floor it and stalls.

This suggests you may have a failing throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor (TPS) is a sensor used to monitor the throttle position of the throttle plate inside the throttle body in relation to your foot position on the...