Q: Explain traction control

The car wii not go over 35 mph

3. Explain traction control

Q: Car jumps when switching gears

The issue you are getting is not a common problem and the vehicle would have to be checked to see whether the problem is a broken motor or transmission mount, or if the transmission is shifting erratically. You do not...

Q: Q: Check engine running rough

Hello there, many components which can cause the vehicle to run rough like this. The most common would be the MAF sensor, vacuum leak, spark plugs and wires, low oil level, or mechanical engine damage. I'd recommend having the vehicle...

Q: Hi I have a coolant leak only seems to have when I remove cap it comes from underneath

The explanation for the drip when the cap is removed is that the cap seals the system and doesn't allow the fluid to move. Think about it like this, when you put a straw in a drink, put your thumb...