Q: Exhaust resonator

I'm replacing my exhaust resonator to my muffler when I bolt on the new resonator to the converter can I use regular bolts ?

3. Exhaust resonator

Q: I'm buying my first car and I have a choice of a 2001 Chevy Malibu no issues clean title with 150k miles for $1450 or I Have a 200

The two cars you are referring to are so mechanically similar that there is no meaningful distinction, going forward, as to cost of repair or expected remaining service life. Rather, the costs you may experience will depend on the as...

Q: 2003 buick century (3100 engine) is hard to start

I would recommend having your vacuum levels checked with a vacuum gauge. This can be done by removing the vacuum hose from the brake booster and inserting the hose of a vacuum gauge. This will tell you if the engines...

Q: Security light coming on

These vehicles have an anti-theft feature that makes it difficult, if not impossible to start the car without the proper key. While the mechanic is convinced that it is the body control module, which sounds likely, I would have the...