Q: Exhaust resonator

I'm replacing my exhaust resonator to my muffler when I bolt on the new resonator to the converter can I use regular bolts ?

3. Exhaust resonator

Q: Car is running slow, what could it be?

If you already replaced the sensor then now it will need that connector you've mentioned. Replacing it may fix the code P0502. The code P1406 is for the EGR valve position, you would need to have the valve tested to...

Q: Loud bang from front wheel and the wheel locks up in reverse. It didn't show signs of a bad cv shaft. binding or hub bearing?

Hitting a pothole can damage wheel bearings. Basically, the force of the impact causes the ball bearings to get driven into the bearing race and cause indentations in the race. Then the bearing eventually becomes noisy. You could have damaged...

Q: Am I safe to drive with squealing coming from the engine?

The squealing noise you've described does sound like the accessory drive belt is slipping. Something is still not correct with the belt or tensioner. It needs to be inspected by an experienced mechanic. Ensure that they check pulley alignment and...