Q: Exhaust resonator

I'm replacing my exhaust resonator to my muffler when I bolt on the new resonator to the converter can I use regular bolts ?

3. Exhaust resonator

Q: Hard starting and clicking noise

The clicking noise is an indication of either a bad or discharged battery or a bad connection in the starting circuit. There are two circuits in every starting system: the primary circuit that is energized by the key, and the...

Q: Will leaking fuel from fuel pressure regulator wet spark plugs and have car not starting?

Hello, yes, a leaking fuel pressure regulator will cause no and hard start, and fuel flooding condition (wet spark plugs). The regulator uses intake manifold to sense the load of the engine, if the regulator leaks internally it adds...

Q: Alarm system not working correctly.

These older Buicks have a security chip in the ignition key. Often times these chips will get worn and not make a good connection or the wires on the ignition switch that read the chips will break. I would suggest...