Q: Exhaust manifold noisy

My exhaust manifold on the driver side I feel air coming from it should I just tighten up the manifold because I just put new gaskets on it?

3. Exhaust manifold noisy

Q: I was driving my truck and it made this "poof" sound as if something blew. I lost everything--brakes, power steering, and it stalled

Hi, thanks for writing in. It is possible that the "poof" and exhaust smell (rotten gas smell?) both originated from the catalytic converter, and sulfur deposits in the converter. The engine may have backfired through the exhaust, setting off a...

Q: Does an Aftermarket Exhaust System Benefit My Car?

An aftermarket exhaust system MAY be of some benefit to your vehicle. One of the most restrictive and power-robbing systems on cars today is the exhaust system. Having a free-flowing exhaust system and being able to get all of the...

Q: Throbbing exhaust sound.

Hello. The cost for something like this will largely depend on which components (if any) are damaged. You should have the vehicle put up on a lift and the underneath of the vehicle inspected for damaged parts. The exhaust may...