Q: Exhaust manifold noisy

My exhaust manifold on the driver side I feel air coming from it should I just tighten up the manifold because I just put new gaskets on it?

A: If you have just put new gaskets on and it ...

If you have just put new gaskets on and it is still leaking there may be other problems. There are usually torque specifications for exhaust manifolds if you can get a torque wrench on it. If not, try torquing an accessible bolt to the spec, and turn it with the wrench you can use on the manifold to get an idea how much force to use. Make sure the engine is dead cold before you attempt to tighten the manifold. If it still leaks, you may need a new manifold or you may need to resurface the one you have. If you need professional help with this, Contact YourMechanic and a certified technician can be sent to your home or office to replace your exhaust manifold.