Q: Exhaust manifold noisy

My exhaust manifold on the driver side I feel air coming from it should I just tighten up the manifold because I just put new gaskets on it?

3. Exhaust manifold noisy

Q: New valve clicking noise

Hello. The ticking sound you are hearing will probably be an exhaust leak, valve lash,incorrect oil usage, or something improperly installed during the aftermarket exhaust installation, I suggest that a stethoscope is used by a technician to help determine what...

Q: Does an Aftermarket Exhaust System Benefit My Car?

An aftermarket exhaust system MAY be of some benefit to your vehicle. One of the most restrictive and power-robbing systems on cars today is the exhaust system. Having a free-flowing exhaust system and being able to get all of the...

Q: black smoke from exhaust only while applying more accelerator especially more than 2000 rpm...no smoke in idle or slight accelation

Hi there. I understand your confusion. It may be advisable, to find another repair facility. The exhaust smoke (black in color) is typically, an indication of too much fuel being delivered to the engine. This may be, the result of...