Q: Exhaust manifold leak gaskets

The right hand side of the exhaust manifold is leaking in my P30. I can’t stand the noise it makes. I put in a new manifold gasket, but now it leaks even more. Do these warp? Is there such a thing as gasket material or cement that will help seal the leaks? Do you know or have any ideas?

The heat generated by this engine at the higher power levels required to haul these rigs around causes much more expansion and movement of the exhaust manifold relative to the block. The manifold expands, and either cracks, or warps, and leaks around the gasket. Having the manifold machined flat, and using a gasket sealer that "moves" with expansion and contraction is one solution. There are also multi-piece aftermarket exhaust manifold solutions that alleged are also a solid solution.

3. Exhaust manifold leak gaskets