Q: Exhaust manifold head

I have to bolts on my exhaust manifold broke off in head, is there a seal or something I can put around this so I don’t have to have bolts extracted

You can attempt to force high temperature exhaust cement in the crevice between the manifold and the head but that is truly only an emergency repair, if that. The material won’t stick and will just eventually be blown out or vibrate out. This is a common issue and if the break is in the head, the likelihood is the head will have to come off. It’s not a big deal...these breaks happen all the time but it is repairable. As noted earlier, if you desire assistance just use YourMechanic’s exhaust manifold repair/replacement service page and the responding certified mechanic will get you fixed up. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Exhaust manifold head