Q: Exhaust manifold head

I have to bolts on my exhaust manifold broke off in head, is there a seal or something I can put around this so I don’t have to have bolts extracted

3. Exhaust manifold head

Q: Steering wheel makes popping noise

If you hear a popping noise when turning the wheel left, that may be indicative of a problem with the steering or suspension system. I would fist try and locate approximately where the noise is coming from, and then conduct...

Q: Hood release not working

It sounds like the cable for the hood release has broken. These cables usually break at the connector under the dash. If this is the case, you can still open the hood; just find where the cable connects, and pull...

Q: What causes my van to not shift speeds correctly

The shifting is controlled by the transmission control module and if the shift light is flashing then the module is detecting a problem in one of the sensors (like a speed sensor which will cause the module to set a...