Q: Exhaust manifold head

I have to bolts on my exhaust manifold broke off in head, is there a seal or something I can put around this so I don’t have to have bolts extracted

3. Exhaust manifold head

Q: Reinstalled valve body incorrectly.

I would seek a diagnosis from a certified transmission mechanic. He should be able to get everything back where it is supposed to go no problem. Transmissions are very complex and he will have the training to get if fixed...

Q: The first gear in my transmission shifts late

This may be related to a couple of different things such as low transmission fluid, a faulty TCM solenoid, or a bad TCM module. As you may know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a...

Q: Q: Exhaust manifold

You may have broken bolts or studs in the engine head that would cause an exhaust leak. You may need to remove the manifold and extract the broken off bolts from the cylinder head by drilling them out and using...