Q: Exhaust manifold head

I have to bolts on my exhaust manifold broke off in head, is there a seal or something I can put around this so I don’t have to have bolts extracted

3. Exhaust manifold head

Q: Q: My ac only blows through defrost vents

Hello. From the symptoms you've described it would appear to me that the vehicle may have more than one problem. The hissing coming from the AC condenser may be a sign of a potential leak, especially if it occurred after...

Q: Truck shakes at high speeds

Hi there: To answer your question simply; YES, even slight damage to your sway bar linkage can cause severe shaking above 55 mph. You also indicated that the tire has a little play when you jack it up which might...

Q: Engine power loss

Hello. Although the symptoms may feel like a misfire, it's worth checking out the transmission too, since the transmission on this vehicle has multiple technical repair bulletins pertaining to the transmission lower gears causing jerking, noise like whining can be...