Q: Q: Exhaust manifold

I have to bolts broke off in my exhaust manifold, what solutions do I have to fix or rig it?

3. Q: Exhaust manifold

Q: Q: Car struggling to start

The intermittent non starting leads to to a sensor issue. Either the crankshaft position sensor or the camshaft sensor would cause the symptoms you have described. A qualified technician like the ones at YourMechanic will be able to diagnose this...

Q: Brake rotor diameter

According to the parts listings, the front rotors are the same size across the line. The choices are when it comes to rear brake rotors. The 10.31 inch rotors are for the 2 wheel drive models and the 11.89 inch...

Q: Car wont accelerate t.c light

The reason you are seeing the traction control warning light continuously is there is a fault somewhere in the complex sensor system that makes the system work by regulating the engine's output and selectively applying braking. There are wheel speed...