Q: Q: Exhaust manifold

I have to bolts broke off in my exhaust manifold, what solutions do I have to fix or rig it?

3. Q: Exhaust manifold

Q: Will all of the steering colomns in the link work for my 87 dodge diplomat? http://car-part.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi

The Car-Part.com database uses interchange data to display parts matches for individual makes, models and years. As you know, there is a proliferation of part variations that can often make it maddening to obtain exact and appropriate replacement parts. The...

Q: Van overheats

Hello. Yes there are two key things that I recommend you or your technician check. Check the hoses, radiator, and engine block for clogging. A clog in those components will restrict the coolant system from being able to circulate. Also,...

Q: Can I use E 15 gas

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) allows use of E-15 fuel in model year 2001 and newer autos and light-duty vehicles as well as all flex-fuel vehicles (FFV’s). EPA has NOT allowed the use of E-15 in vehicles from the...