Q: Q: Exhaust manifold

I have to bolts broke off in my exhaust manifold, what solutions do I have to fix or rig it?

3. Q: Exhaust manifold

Q: Low wash light

The washer fluid tank has a level sensor. The sensor floats in the tank. When the fluid gets low, the sensor makes contact with the metal ring around the float and the light comes on. Sometimes the float stays stuck...

Q: Driving through water makes my truck bog down.

Hello, and thank you for writing in. When looking under the vehicle you will see several electrical connections that may be to blame. The oxygen sensors, starter connections, and transmission sensors that can all cause the computers to struggle in...

Q: My truck is overheating, I hear it hissing and I see steam too.

Hello, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help. Steam from the engine is usually a sign of a small cooling system leak. I would recommend taking a close look at the area where the steam appears to be...