Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-y525sajs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-y525sajs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-y525sajs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-y525sajs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-y525sajs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-y525sajs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-y525sajs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-y525sajs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-y525sajs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-y525sajs:173:8

Q: Exhaust fumes in car

Lately I have really been able to smell exhaust fumes inside my car, especially noticeable when stopped at a light, etc.

A: Hello. When you run the climate control, th...

Hello. When you run the climate control, the vehicle takes air from around the engine and outside of the vehicle and uses it to warm or cool and cab. If there is any form of exhaust leak in the system, the fumes will travel into the vehicle when the climate control is run. Sometimes these fumes can enter the cabin through the windows or through a bad seal. Either way these fumes are highly toxic and prolonged exposure can cause issues. You will want to find the source of the exhaust leak and have it repaired. Typically these types of repairs are done by professionals due to the extensive labor it may include. Finding the leak can be done several ways. Sometimes it is a failed connection, while other times it can be a crack or hole. Even catalytic converter failure would cause these smells to increase. A failed cat would likely cause a check engine light and an oxygen sensor failure code. You will want to find the leak and have it repaired as soon as possible. It will make the engine run better and likely help with gas mileage as well.